Last update: August 26, 2022
Software Release Notes¶
5.0.3 Release [Build 5011]¶
- Implement special channel poperies in scripting
- Implement errors for unavailable network ports
- Implement Load default and Template for Config Colors
- Implement persistent scroll position in dashboard cards navigating back and to dashboards
- Implement program audio setup assistant
- Implement config color
- Reliable connection state in multi user session
- Crash on OSX connecting WBPX
- Autotalk state not displayed correctly
- Adopt from control /join from device not always successful mostly when save to devices is active
- Wireless device shows offline after re-connecting
- Clear config lock when opening new file while locked
- macOS clients report correct username instead of root in multi user or support sessions
- Undesired user type change to Line in/out
syncwhen multiple devices are selected
- Dect settings clear and load default options not available in device profile
- Handle moving out of a volume up or down button while button is pressed correctly
- Reverse OTA and X-pool icons
- Properly clear selection on page size change and removed items
- Enable selecting SI4wire port in IFB setup assistant
- Handle channel assignments of non existing users to prevent malformed device graphics
- Multiple device profiles not working/present in add user setup assistant
- Resolve wrong firmware or no firmware loaded during update WBPXi, Beacon and various others
5.0.1 Release [build 4765]¶
- Add missing GPO functions for Cue's
- Implement firmware update to single
*.dfppackage for all devices simplifying firmware updates
- Implement Remote Green-GO Talk app as device
- Implement Software version check in splash and about windows
- Allow the use of a
-as a separator for readability in cloud id's and passwords
- Flexlist keeps references to deleted groups or users
- Clear a empty Flexlist breaks drag and drop
- the device
WBPX**SP**not visible in the software
- Removed menu's from documentation window (Windows).
5.0.0 Release [build 4460 - 4432]¶
- Added a DECT card to the BPX device profile.
- Cloning a script incorrectly creates a new template.
- Tables in the rooms setup assistant are broken.
- Initial application scaling on a fresh instal is not correct.
- Interface ports do not feature an input source select (
- Device dashboard cards are now sorted by type then by ID (same sort as tree).
- Configuring the DECT region of a WBPX device does not work.
- The Flexlist may cause incorrect out of sync when joining a configuration.
- A device may ask for non-existing config password when attempting to join a configuration controlled by the application.
- Users may convert to
Line-In/Outtype when loaded on to an interface port.
- Changing the device name of a WAA antenna does not update name of the corresponding access point in wireless view.
- Implement external network settings for Bridges.
- Wireless beltpacks with an
&in their name won't show characters after the
- Application may crash when connecting or disconnecting USB devices.
- Joining offline devices can potentially fail.
- Fixed various problems with the light theme.
- Fixed various problems with function toggles on the front end.
- Fixed various scaling issues on the front end.
5.0.0 Beta Release Candidate 2 [Build 4221 - 4220]¶
- Devices may clear their settings when re-opening the software.
5.0.0 Beta Release Candidate [Build 4205 - 4200]¶
- Added a light theme to the application.
- Re-worked the wireless programming and setup assistant.
- Implement zooming of the script editor according to the application size.
- Templates for user settings card don't work.
- Selecting and viewing multiple users breaks device profile graphics.
- Script editor is missing icons.
- Group and room members are not folded; a device should be a child of a user, except when not in sync.
- Channels view behaves badly.
- Drag and drop can break application wide.
- Si4W breaks if set to
- Resolve highlighting issues in script editor.
- Item order in the config colors card is wrong.
- VU-meter is missing in some change gain windows.
- Drag and drop on flexlist is broken.
&(and) operators do not work.
deletebutton in the line in/out users view.
- Multi-port devices do not get the correct out of sync status when one of the ports is out of sync.
- Make setup assistants better accessible to allow return key for the next step.
5.0.0 Beta 3 [Build 3972 - 3962]¶
- Implement one-to-many setup assistant.
- Implement party-line setup assistant
- Implement IFB assistant.
- Add VU-meter to gain level dialog.
- Add context menu to a device's VU-meter to change its gain.
- Show differences before syncing from or to user or device.
- Display what button is what number in the MCX button functions
- Make the table in the
Wireless Poolscard customizable.
- & Iron out differences between default values in soft and firmware
- Attempting to append to a template will create a new template.
- Clear (single) property does not work properly.
- Arrow key navigation on tree does not work on all users, templates and scripts.
- Starting a drag action from the tree will sometimes change the row height of overview tables.
- A card's defaults may differ from the configuration of a newly created user.
- Support connection can crash the support receiving side.
- Resolve device not connecting to the application after being connected locally and later remote.
- Configuration password breaks multi-host session.
- A WAA Antenna should not show up in the device tree.
- Changing the name of the antenna device does not change the name of the Access Point until restarting the software
- Wireless Devices may lose their user settings when the software is (re-)started into a configured system.
5.0.0 Beta 2 [Build 3587 - 3582]¶
- Device name missing in miniatures.
- Re assigning channel with the same type (user or group) did not work.
- Script compiler stopped working after compile error.
5.0.0 Beta 1 [Build 3553 - 3549]¶
- Graphic device representation.
- Live preview of input levels.
- Drag and drop functionality for assigning channels and devices.
- Custom dashboards for easy system monitoring.
- Cloud-connected support access.
- Templates to quickly copy and paste any group of settings.
- Selective merging of configuration files.
- Configuration access protection with two access levels: One for monitoring/joining a configuration and a second one for admins.
- Added full multi-session support for software on the network.
- One software and UI combines all previous software packages.
- True offline pre-programming through device profiles with access to all settings and functions.
- Improved autosave function. The user will only be asked to save if unsaved changes are present.
- Improved firmware updates. Both via network and USB connection.
- Configure state colors for the entire system.
- Redesigned configuration setup assistants for quick initial setups.