Software Release Notes¶
5.0.0 Beta 3 [Build 3972 - 3962] (2021-10-08)¶
- Implement party-line wizard.
- Add VU-meter to gain level dialog.
- Implement one-to-many wizard.
- Implement IFB wizard.
- Add context menu to a device's VU-meter to change its gain.
- Show differences before syncing from or to user or device.
- Display what button is what number in the MCX button functions
- Make the table in the
Wireless Poolscard customizable.
- & Iron out differences between default values in soft and firmware
- Attempting to append to a template will create a new template.
- Clear (single) property does not work properly.
- Arrow key navigation on tree does not work on all users, templates and scripts.
- Starting a drag action from the tree will sometimes change the row height of overview tables.
- A card's defaults may differ from the configuration of a newly created user.
- Support connection can crash the support receiving side.
- Resolve device not connecting to the application after being connected locally and later remote.
- Configuration password breaks multi-host session.
- A WAA Antenna should not show up in the device tree.
- Changing the name of the antenna device does not change the name of the Access Point until restarting the software
- Wireless Devices may lose their user settings when the software is (re-)started into a configured system.
5.0.0 Beta 2 [Build 3587 - 3582] (2021-07-20)¶
- Script compiler stopped working after compile error.
- Device name missing in miniatures.
- Re assigning channel with the same type (user or group) did not work.
5.0.0 Beta 1 [Build 3553 - 3549] (2021-07-16)¶
- One software and UI combines all previous software packages.
- True offline pre-programming through device profiles with access to all settings and functions.
- Improved autosave function. The user will only be asked to save if unsaved changes are present.
- Improved firmware updates. Both via network and USB connection.
- Configure state colors for the entire system.
- Redesigned configuration wizard for quick initial setups.
- Graphic device representation.
- Live preview of input levels.
- Drag and drop functionality for assigning channels and devices.
- Custom dashboards for easy system monitoring.
- Cloud-connected support access.
- Templates to quickly copy and paste any group of settings.
- Selective merging of configuration files.
- Configuration access protection with two access levels: One for monitoring/joining a configuration and a second one for admins.
- Added full multi-session support for software on the network.