Last update: May 11, 2023
Device Release Notes¶
2023-04-20 · Download
- append serial to device name after factory reset
- RDX relay available via scripting engine
- WBPX audio quality improvement
- Implement script full screen take over for complete screen on mcx and wpx ui.draw
- TFT screens might start up with white blocks instead of text
- Improve WBPX sample rate conversion filter
- Ignore encrypted audio when encrypted
- Interface X 4-wire input 6dB to hot
- Direct channel not displayed on beacon
- Interface X does not initialize properly after boot clear.
- WBPX can disconnect when lot of properties are changes simultaneous, for example changing a user
- MCX extension channel status dependant on the presence of Green-GO control
- WBPX semi shutdown possible
- WBPX display flip does not move power-off confirm button
- (W)BPX security
channel levelblocks PGM encoder function.
- WPX security
access menudoes not block menu access
- Bridge can drop connections and needs a power cycle to re-connect remote devices
- Mcx audio chopped on specific channel configuration/count
- Remote devices reconnect after viewing connection settings
- Mcx extension channels are always present
- Mcx does show popup for channels on extensions
- Interface X display does not start before DSP initialization
- Unexpected power cycle on beacon when specific color and intensity are present
- Devices can develop crashed audio engine causing loud screeching or white noise, or become unresponsive sending or receiving audio
2022-07-19 · Download
- X pool Antenna number visible in encoder pull screen to show connected antenna
- Original Multichannel implement listen state on bottom buttons/LEDs
- Implement special channel properties in scripting engine
- SI 4-wire Line inputs 18db to low
- Prevent undesired wireless property change (dect region or pairing) triggered by power cycling WBPX
- Make identify visible while in device menu
- Change Identify time to 5s to make device unresponsiveness shorter
- Implement name cashing in WBPX to speed up load times and fix jumpy user/channel assignment menu's
- Fix stop in data throughput from Green-GO control to WBPX (config colors not updating)
- Resolve undesired channel behavior where specific configuration/talk sequence can make audio present on undesired channels
- Sports Beltpacks enable screen backlight after screen saver
2WRautonull fails after memory clear
- Speed up storing changes from Green-GO control in persistent memory
- BP2 shows talk active color when a talk is active
- USB connection initializes properly on WBPX, speeding up connection on windows and preventing connection fail on macOS
2022-04-22 · Download
- Implement M.A.C. address in info menu
- Disabled 48 kHz for original 2 and 4 wire interfaces due to lack of resources
- Performance update for 48kHz configs on multi-port devices causing display lag
- Performance update for 48kHz configs on Dante X/96kHz dante causing audio drop outs
- Script options missing on Dante X
- Performance update for 48kHz configs on Wireless causing Dect drop-outs
- answer is active while in extended channel view
- GPIO output mode talk triggers on local talk
- Initialize Remote connection buffers properly (not 0ms)
- BPX extended channel view channel 32 not displayed when on channel 31
- Local IFB not functional on Dante X
- MCX user interface not stable - random button presses - on specific devices
- MCD24 buttons not functional
2022-02-09 · Download
- Implement a roaming threshold.
- WBPX sends a call signal when powering off in
- Dante interface not properly initializing network and DHCP.
Local IFBis missing on Dante devices.
- Clearing a WAA antenna is not working properly (OTA).
- Random user can be created when loading a user on a device (especially on WBPX).
- Wireless devices do not get all properties right.
Force Reconnecton a WBPX device takes too long.
- Script to script communication not functional
5.0.0.0177 (Release Candidate)¶
2021-12-17 · Download
- Ignore the first button press when a device is in screensaver sleep.
- Wireless beltpacks don't get correct names when connected to an antenna.
- Button actions and functions for BCN not yet defined.
- Random unexpected button presses/encoder actions on MCX(D) devices
- Loading a User without Green-GO control running is not properly working
- MXC headset bias voltage property is inverted
- MCX-EXT is not respecting the config colors and they are offset
- MCX-EXT listen on talk is not working
- A received direct talk is not displayed on a interface port
- Load user popup blocks user pin-code popup
5.0.0.0143 (Beta 3)¶
2021-10-08 · Download
- A device's status LED should blink when identifying from software.
- Dante firmware is missing.
- Resolve bridge external DHCP address lost after 12H.
- Channel colors are not working on BCN.
- Talklight should trigger on
Active VOXinstead of
- Boot mode USB update failing due to boot timeout.
- Low battery levels are not correctly reported and may crash a wireless belt pack.
Answer/Reply(Mode: Last) disables itself after two minutes regardless of ongoing transmissions.
- A TFT screen may boot up scrambled.
- The function
Identifiy deviceisn't working on WAA antennas.
- Q4WR sometimes doesn't initialize correctly after firmware upgrade.
- The default property values across the different resets is not consistent.
- Popups for emergency and announcement are not working
- Sticky call when leaving the extended menu on a BPX
5.0.0.0124 (Beta 2)¶
2021-08-11 · Download
This firmware is a specific bugfix for the Quad 4-wire interface and is included in the latest firmware download of 5.0.0.0121.
- Fixed a problem with Quad 4-wire interfaces that would not boot anymore after a firmware upgrade.
5.0.0.0121 (Beta 1)¶
2021-07-16 · Download
- Internal scripting API allowing for complete control over the whole system or single devices.
- Separate channel assignments for talk and listen for more flexibility.
Flexlistchannel mode that provides quick access to more channels on small UIs.
- Added the channel mode
No Replyto disable the
Answer/Replyfunction on a per-channel basis.
- Added the channel mode
Reply Directto make the
Answer/Replyfunction always reply directly to the last active user on a channel.
Auto Replychannel mode. This mode automatically replies to incoming audio communications on a channel. This is a powerful feature to enable automated responses on devices with limited user interactions.
- Added the channel mode
GPIO Controlto enable silent triggering of GPIO integrations.
Roomsfor better in-room communication with multiple stations and users (i.e., control rooms).
- Added an
Outputproperty to route audio signals to specific device outputs.
- New mode for the
Answer/Replyfunction to the only answer the channel activated last.
- New status menus for connection troubleshooting.
- Added more states and colors to the system:
Idle Muted, and more.
- Audio quality improved to up to 48 kHz sample rate with 16-bit resolution.
- Improved headset-to-headset latency from 12 ms down to 10 ms on wired connections.
- Increased the amount of groups/party lines from 250 to 400.
- Re-structured the setup menu to be identical across all devices and software.
- Reworked the
Isolatefunction to be more versatile.
- Reworked the
Autotalkfunction to be available on every channel as a channel mode.
MCX & MCXD user stations¶
- Added the ability to disable the touchscreens by deselecting the currently active
- Added multiple level functions for easy volume control.
- Added a remote
- Added button/screen assignments to the setup menu.
- Added the second audio profile accessible to the setup menu.
- Removed the
Masterconnection mode and improved
Localconnection mode. Now, extensions can just be plugged into an MCX rack or MCXD desktop station without any further configuration needed.
WPX wall panel X¶
- Added the ability to assign any channel or function to the Buttons and Touchscreen sections.
- Added almost all functions that are found on the MCX rack or MCXD desktop station.
- Removed user for second Green-GO Engine. The
Outputsetting allows more flexibility with routing audio signals to multiple audio outputs.
BPX & BPXSP Beltpack X¶
- Added timeout option for status LEDs.
- Added option to disable extended channel view to setup menu.
WBPX, WBPXSP Beltpack X & WAA Antenna¶
- Reworked DECT connections and pairings to be more reliable.