Below you will find a list of current known issues and feature requests at the moment of publishing. The most recent list is regularly published in the online version of this documentation
Please feel free to contact us if you think you've found a bug with the latest firmware and software build. We are thankful for every feedback, but please be aware that the quality of your feedback dramatically influences the chances for a quick fix.
Thank you for helping us to improve Green-GO 5. We're happy to have you on the team!
- Implement bridge connection status.
- Add multiple users at once with automated naming in the quickstart wizard of the software.
- Add global settings to Quickstart wizard
- Make sync from and to user dialog better readable
- Implement more drop zones for scripts
- Implement snapshot functionality
- Implement sync all users to devices function
- Add input level to multi-port device graphics
- Implement screensaver on interfaces to show they are powered up.
- Implement battery low warning tone for wireless devices
- Using a trunk or virtual IP on a network adapter can cause the devices to go offline (in the software, communication still works fine).
- Line out level 3dB to low
- Channel LED colors do not update when screensaver is active
- Devices with touch screen do not wake
on touchwhen screensaver is active
- Interface X does not support 48 kHz configs.
- Improve bridge audio quality - lower input frequencies cause audible artifacts
- Improve DECT audio quality - Ghosting audio frequencies