Below you will find a list of current known issues and feature requests at the moment of publishing. The most recent list is regularly published in the online version of this documentation
Please feel free to contact us if you think you've found a bug with the latest firmware and software build. We are thankful for every feedback, but please be aware that the quality of your feedback dramatically influences the chances for a quick fix.
Thank you for helping us to improve Green-GO 5. We're happy to have you on the team!
- Add multiple users at once with automated naming in the quickstart wizard of the software.
- Implement bridge connection status.
- Display status of (remote) USB devices when another software instance is updating the firmware via the network.
- Add global settings to Quickstart wizard
- Implement zooming of the script editor according to the application size
- Implement sync all users to devices function
- Implement snapshot functionality
- Implement more drop zones for scripts
- Make sync from and to user dialog better readable
- Add global settings to quickstart
- Ignore the first button press when a device is in screensaver sleep.
- Implement screensaver on interfaces to show they are powered up.
- Add antenna identifier to Encoder pull view on wireless beltpack
- Remove menu's from documentation window (Windows).
- Templates for user settings card don't work.
- Using a trunk or virtual IP on a network adapter can cause the devices to go offline (in the software, communication still works fine).
- Script editor is missing icons
- Group and Room members are not folded; a device should be a child of a user, except when not in sync
- Channels view behaves badly
- Drag and drop can break application wide
- SI4W breaks if set to Line in/Out
- Resolve Highlighting issues in script editor
- config colors in the config colors card are not ordered correctly
- VU meter is missing in some change gain windows
- Drag and drop on flexlist is broken
&&(and) operators do not work
deletebutton in Line in/out users view
- Multi port devices do not get the right out of sync status when one of the ports is out of sync
- Wireless beltpacks don't get correct names when connected to an antenna.
- Button actions and functions for BCN not yet defined.
- Random unexpected button presses/encoder actions on MCX(D) devices
- Loading a User without Green-GO control running is not properly working
- MXC headset bias voltage property is inverted
- MCX-EXT is not respecting the config colors and they are offset
- MCX-EXT listen on talk is not working
- a received direct talk is not displayed on a interface port